Anal Fissure is a longitudinal tear in the lower end of the anus. It is the most painful condition affecting the anal region. It is commonly seen in young patients.
Get consult yourself if you are also facing pain related to fissure. At Mediliv Hospital get consult by fissure doctor in Sinnar Dr. Sharad Deshmukh.
Symptoms of Fissure
- Severe burning and pain during and after passing stool
- severe constipation Drop of blood or streak of fresh blood during defecation.
- sentinel piles (Tag of skin at the outer end of the anus)
- Hard stool (pellet-like)
Cause of Fissure Treatment
- Hard stool
- surgical Procedure (Piles surgery)
- spincter hypertonia (spasm of anus)
- Repeated child birth
- Excessive use of ointments.
- Excessive use of laxatives.
Diagnosis of Fissure
- Per rectal examination with lignocaine jelly application.
- Proctoscopy is contraindicated because the condition is very painful. (If required can be done under general anesthesia)