Gastroenterology & Liver Specialist Doctor in Nashik
Dr. Sharad A. Deshmukh is a Consultant Gastroenterologist and Hepatologist in Nashik Maharashtra, where he practices at several hospitals in and around Nashik.
Dr. Deshmukh holds a postgraduate MD degree in Medicine and is also a Diplomate of the National Board (DNB) in Gastroenterology. In addition, he has successfully completed many specialized training programs in various aspects of gastroenterology and hepatology.
Dr. Deshmukh has had vast experience in all areas of his field, having performed over 10,000 diagnostic and therapeutic upper GI endoscopies, and over 5,000 diagnostic/therapeutic colonoscopies and sigmoidoscopies.
- Hystroscopy manomatry
- Consultant Gastroenterologist
- Upper GI Endoscopy and Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic treatment of GI Bleeding-Banding, Glue Injection, Clip, APC etc
- ERCP and CBD stone removal
- ERCP and Metal Stenting
- Pancreatitis Treatment
- PEG Tube
- Endoscopic ultrasound-EUS guided diagnosis and treatment
- Liver Fibroscan
- Fibroscan for liver diseases
- Liver Diseases like Fatty Liver, Hepatitis B, C, Liver Cirrhosis, Alcoholic liver diseases
- Pediatric GI disorders
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hydrogen Breath Test
- Foreign Body Removal
- Ex-Consultant Gastroenterologist, TATA Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- Ex-Consultant Gastroenterologist, Wockhardt Hospital, Nashik.
- Ex-Registrar, Critical Care Unit, Jaslok Hospital, Mumbai.
- MBBS: Seth GS Medical College / KEM Hospital, Mumbai.
- MD (Medicine): Government PDU Medical College, Rajkot.
- DNB (Gastroenterology): Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- Liver Transplant Course: Medanta Hospital, New Delhi.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Training: Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute, Lucknow.
- ERCP, EUS, and Advanced Endoscopy Training: Baldotta Institute of Gastroenterology and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.