What is acidity?
Acidity or acid reflux is a very common condition affecting many Indians. This condition is characterized by heartburn felt around the lower chest area, which is caused by the stomach acid flowing back up into the food pipe. Very few people realize the unhealthy eating habits and poor lifestyle choices that cause this condition.
- Bloody or black stools or bloody vomiting.
- Dysphagia the sensation of food being stuck in your throat.
- Hiccups that don’t let up.
- Weight loss for no known reason.
- Wheezing, dry cough, hoarseness, or chronic sore throat.